Thursday, May 10, 2018

Wolves Among Lions


This morning (10.5.2018) I was introduced to a lovely person by a mutual friend. I must say that I liked her the moment I met her and got to like the way she thought even more as we had out breakfast.

Fortunately, for me I met her today and not a month ago as she is a very strong person and could have convinced me not to write my book on the Lion episode.

Anyway, it has been more than a year since I was expelled from the Lions Club of Kota Kinabalu. No one from my club or from District 308A2 can blame me for the publication of my book detailing the crimes committed by some of the key members of my former club. Of course the master mind is PDG John SF Ho.

This book in no way means that the Lions Movement is bad. It is about a few Wolves in Lions Clothing. Hence, the title of my book ‘Wolves among Lions’.

Let me remind all of you that I had on numerous occasions tried to solve this matter amicably between me and the members of the club. I had sent emissaries to settle problems between Thomas Ho and myself and between John Ho and myself to no avail.

All the peace making attempts were futile. This you can see from a third party – Norman Lie , my sponsor’s-  confirmation in my book.

When several attempts to resolve this matter with my club failed I went to District Governor DG Eve Wong who did not do what was instructed by Lions Club International (LCI).

I had also approached VDG Pelly Lee who is now the DG to no avail. None of the PDG’s came to my aid saying that this is a club problem despite me telling them it is a Lion’s Movement problem.

LCI too failed in settling this matter amicably.

I have about 50 past students whom I taught to read on a one on one basis because they were classified (wrongly) as dyslexics who are aware that I have been sacked from my club.
I have hundreds, if not thousands of friends on Face Book and LinkedIn and readers of my blog who all know of my expulsion from my club. 

As such this book will explain to some detail the whole saga of Luqman and the wolves in my former Lions Club.

You may buy the book from the following link or wait for another 2 to 3 weeks to buy from many other online outlets including Amazon. The book will be distributed worldwide.


My book on the Lions Club of Kota Kinabalu Host is now available from Notion Press.

Here is the link to purchase the book:





This is a secure link as it is https and not just http.


No comments: