Sunday, August 5, 2018

Conversation with a Lion - Alexander Lich 6.8.2018


Here is one of the many links from which you may buy the above book :

Alexander is the Lion who manages Parrsboro Lions Club FB page.

This morning I saw a message on my FaceBook page and decided to engage in a conversation and here is the conversation in full.

Alexander: I understand you may feel frustrated and upset, however, one club's actions do not reflect the entire organisation.
4:32am
*       
*      You accepted Alexander's request.
*       

Luqman Michel: Hello Alexander, Definitely so. I cannot disagree with you. The same goes for a race. If one American is a terrorist it does not mean the whole of America is a terrorist country. However, do you really understand my frustration? Did you get a copy of my book and see the number of times a few of my friends and I had tried to make up? If I ask you questions will you please respond? Then we can discuss this matter.


Alexander Lich: I'm not really interested in discussing this, thanks.


Luqman Michel: Thank you, I thought so too.
There is a big cover up by Lions around the world on this episode.
I am just letting the world know that not all Lions clubs can be trusted with donations made.
All any lion has commented so far is to say 'Don't wash dirty linen in public'. Then, when I say something they disappear from the scene. Anyway, at least you said something. Wish you well.


Alexander Lich: There are unethical shysters everywhere.


Luqman: Yes. But what should a Lion from anywhere in the world do?
What is the meaning of 'We serve'? What is the meaning of 'We are family with no boundaries'?


Alexander Lich: Why don't you tell me . . .


Luqman: Thank you. Lions should now ask LCI to get a district leader (DG or PDG) to investigate my complaints.

Surely the leaders can ask for the secret 3 bank accounts of the club. Ask for the bank statements and accounts of the 3 bank accounts that were not presented to the BOD over the past more than 10 years. Not presented to the Registry of Societies.

I will now post this conversation on FB and see if anyone else wants to comment. Thank you.
Chat Conversation End
Lion Alexander Lich disappeared from the computer screen as have many others before him.

2 comments:

Luqman Michel said...

Mr.David Kingsbury of LCI has said that he will not engage with me in any further communication as I am not a member of any club. As such I now request any Lion to please confirm if there were 3 secret bank accounts as reported by me.

Does Autonomy of a Lions Club mean that any Lions Club around the world can do anything it wants and no Lion is to ask any question?

Luqman Michel said...

Now, a few Lions have begun to comment and click 'like'. There is still hope.
Why did the Lion Alexander Lich say : "I'm not really interested in discussing this, thanks."
It is baffling, to say the least.