Monday, November 12, 2018

Hindsight



Hindsight the ability  to understand, after something has happened, why or how it was done and how it might have been done better.

Here is a post from 2016, November 13th.


Here is an extract from a post by a friend. I hope my friends from my club will meditate upon it and try to understand my stand on some important matters.
"Having a passion means to have such an intense grip on a problem you can’t stop thinking about solving; it means learning about and spending time with that problem as much as possible, and as long as it takes for ideas to manifest on how you might go about finding a solution. "



Top of Form


 Here are a few comments from friends.


Lim Jes Bonong Mostly true and with strong mental emotional and physical determination to complete the task or goal or vision to its successful end or "die" doing it inspite of insurmountable obstacles along the way.

Luqman Michel Cannot agree with you more, Dr Lim.

TC Lim If you doggedly pursue solving a problem with the same mindset you'll find the solution elusive.

You'll need to step back in order that fresh ideas can manifest.

Luqman Michel Well said TC Lim. Well said. I think of one main problem as I go to sleep and quite often I find a solution in the morning. It happens very often. The universe colludes to align the stars for you and provide your solution.

Michael Oh Opening one's mind n absorbing as much facts without stressful actions. Being honest, will or may eventually get the flow of one's desires or questions. My 2 bits.
Now, with hindsight, how could we have dealt with the problem at hand at that time?

  • I believe that if a few members had stood up at the meetings and pursued the questions I had asked at the Board Meetings the oldest club in Sabah would still be around and I would still be a member of the club.
  • If the District Governor Eve Wong and/or the vice DG Pelly Lee knew what they were doing and acted on my complaint this matter could have been amicably resolved.
  • If Lions Club International acted on my complaint instead of saying it is a club issue, we will still be in the oldest club in Sabah.
















Bottom of Form

No comments: