Sunday, March 31, 2024

Lions Club District 308A2 - current affairs

                                                            


Click on the image above to see clearer image. 

Karma

Three days ago, I read a Facebook post on Lawrence Ting’s Facebook page. LINK

It reminded me of what happened in 2017. Those who followed my Facebook post in 2017 will see many similarities in this current post.

Here is a comment from Andrew Tsen who is the same guy who commented on my posts in 2017/2018. I would say that he is one of the few guys who argues sensibly. He however, walked away from my questions when he was cornered.

Here is what he posted on facebook. 

Andrew Tsen

Lawrence Ting/ Eve Wong

What do you expect from a typical old fart, who is, among others:

1. Uneducated (not a crime)

2. Ignorant (chose to remain)

who lets his equally uneducated & ignorant cohort(s) to dominate over and/or decide for him?

Even these 2 letters in English are not written by him, never mind the ridiculous content.

"NOW Everyone can be a Governor"

(including Cha Kuih Tiaw guy/gal).

PERIOD.

He is NOT the FIRST, and

DEFINITELY NOT the LAST.

Andrew Tsen

“MY” District? Your father gave it to you huh?

D-308-A2 urgently needs to IMMEDIATELY stop more misguided goons from sitting in the high chair.

Now, for those who are new to my post on my former Lions Club, Eve Wong was the District governor to whom I complained about my problems in my former club. She did not take any action despite promising me to conduct a meeting among John Ho, Thomas Ho and me. She decided against the meeting because john Ho had told her not to interfere. Had she acted, the Lions Club of Kota Kinabalu Host would not have been deregistered.

I had also written to Lawrence Ting who was the immediate past district governor and he brushed my complaint aside saying that he is no more the district governor.

At that time many Lion dignitaries said that I should not be washing ‘dirty Linen in public’.

My question now is, if what is happening now is not washing dirty linen in public then what is? This time around it is by Past District governors. 

Does Andrew Tsen understand his statement 'D- 308- A2 urgently needs to IMMEDIATELY stop more misguided from sitting in the high chair'?

I asked more a few months ago why Winnie Lee is the 2nd VDG? What does she know about conducting herself as the District Governor when the time comes?

How is it that the Sarawak Lions agreed to let a DG be appointed from Sarawak in one year and from Sabah another year. This was a con game engineered by John Ho which is against the Lions Constitution. I mentioned this 7 years ago and I am mentioning it again. Select the best person to be DG each year and it does not matter whether the DG is from Sabah or Sarawak.

Where was the DG Ronny Hiew when I wrote to him in 2017/2018? Is he not facing a similar problem that I complained to him then? 

If this is not Karma then what is?

No comments: