Monday, January 9, 2017


Dear Lion Members.
I understand the special meeting to-night is going on despite my request to update the ROS records.
I request the BOD to amend the following from the 6th BOD.

 
"Members could no longer feel at ease with Luqman around; even a joke by PP Joseph Chai that KK Host was more important to him than God could go viral asking him to repent othewise something bad or tragic could happen to him."
Firstly I did not say "othewise something bad or tragic could happen to him."
This is another example of what PDG John S F Ho is capable of doing.
More importantly according to our constitution and the Society's act we are not to speak on religion.
 
To me the word 'God' falls in the religion category.
No one in his right mind will say 'my club is bigger than God' and call it a joke.
No one in his right mind will minute this in a BOD minutes.
Please do not adopt the minutes without somehow apologising and saying this was inadvertently included or whatever better words you can think of.

Wishing you all the best.
Lion Luqman Michel
 
(Note : I did not get any response to my email. To me, anyone saying that anything (including one's club) is bigger than God is Blasphemy. According to definition in the internet: 
Blasphemy in Islam is impious utterance or action concerning God, Muhammad or anything considered sacred in Islam.
 

Luqman Michel <luqmanmichel@gmail.com> Jan 3

Here is the email I wrote to all members of Lions Club of Kota Kinabalu Host

No comments: