Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Think before you donate


The above is copied from a post by  Lawrence Ang, president elect of Lions Club of Kuala Lumpur Host. I am not sure if any of the above is true. I only know that my former Lions club did not use 100% of donation received for charity work.




The blog post contained the following statement:


Bottom right is Lions Club International. 100% of your donations go into Projects for the needy. Think before you donate.
I understand that my former club is a sister club of Lions Club of Kuala Lumpur Host. I believe that Lion Lawrence Ang is not aware of the misappropriation of funds by my former club.

I requested Lion Lawrence Ang to buy a copy of my book and discuss the matter with his club members to see how his club would have resolved the issue.

Here is a link to my book: http://luqmanmichel.com

The book is also available on Amazon and here is a link:

Note: I wish the best to Lion Lawrence and hope that he will be what a Lion is intended to be. I hope
          he will live up to the vision and mission of the Lions movement and truly serve the community.



No comments: