Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Lions Club of Kota Kinabalu City Park Installation Dinner

I attended the Installation Dinner of Lions Club of Kota Kinabalu City Park on 16.9.2018.




This time around there were more people who were friendly unlike at the previous two Installation Dinner I had attended.





I was able to talk freely with a few of the presidents of other clubs and I believe a few of the clubs will call me for talks on Shut down kids.

I hope that at least one of the clubs I talk to will see what the Rotarians have seen and take up 'Reducing Illiteracy' as a project.

If Rotarians and Lions take up this cause I am sure illiteracy can and will be reduced.


2 comments:

Kandiah N said...

I am very happy for you LM. You stood by your committed positions and made things happen.

Luqman Michel said...

Thank you very much Sir. Thank you for your comments and encouragement all along the way.