Thursday, June 2, 2022

Lions are a community

 

This morning, I read the following including the clip above on LinkedIn and decided to comment on it.

"When we take others into consideration during our endeavors, our thinking changes for the better. Our lives change for the better. Not just individually, but for a community as a whole.”

Here is my comment:

 Luqman Michel:

There is a lot of truth in the clip above but most Lions are all talk with no action. 

They say, once a Lion always a Lion and I consider myself a Lion despite being expelled by my former club for exposing their misappropriation of funds.

Unfortunately, the PDG's have not learned from the lesson. I wrote an email recently to the DG elect, Connie Loh, and to a few PDGs who are again not bothered to even respond.

Read my post at https://myclubexperiences.blogspot.com/2022/06/my-email-to-dg-elect-connie-loh.html

 

No comments: