Saturday, September 21, 2024

Truth kept silent


 

In 2017 I was expelled from the Lions Club of Kota Kinabalu Host.

The Past District Governor John Ho had schemed to operate 3 secret bank accounts unknown to most members and directors of the club.

The scheme was operated clandestinely for 10 more than years until I joined and suspected something was amiss.

John Ho convinced most club members to expel me instead of settling the matter amicably.

The result was the deregistration of the club despite John Ho seeking the help of a minister.

As I said earlier, a similar matter is now raising its ugly head, and the current DG, Annie Ho has also swept the matter under the carpet.

John Ho decided to get the club to expel me thinking that once expelled I would not be able to take action as a non-member.

Now that I am not a member of the Lion’s Club the DG and some of the PDGs think I will not be able to take action.

DG Annie Ho is making the same mistake as PDG Eve Wong (The DG in 2017).

I will write an email to LCI tomorrow and wait to see if LCI will take action.

No comments: