Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Conduct unbecoming of a JP - Datuk Muthusamy

Sent: Thursday, 23 February 2017, 19:02
Subject: Re: Conduct unbecoming of a JP - Datuk Muthusamy


Dear Ms. Melisa,
If you still have time to put this in together with my emails and attachments I
had sent to you earlier today, please do.

Dear Datuk Seri Panglima Clarence B. Malakun,

Here are a few questions that I did not highlight in my email earlier:

How did a JP, a man of integrity, vote for my expulsion despite one of the members, Datuk Kenneth Yen, abstaining from voting after bringing up to the members that no 'Show Cause Letter' had been issued to me?

Does a JP not even know that a 'Show Cause Letter' is a prerequisite to a meeting where a member is to be expelled?

Why was a JP in such a hurry to expel me who was awarded the 'Outstanding Service Award' for the year ended 30.6.2016?

Thank you and kind regards,
Luqman Michel
 
Note: Melisa,is the personal secretary to DSP Clarence Malakun. I have been in contact with her over the telephone many times since my first email dated 24.2.2017

No comments: