Wednesday, May 3, 2017

My correspondences with MAJAPS - DSP Clarence B. Malakun - Part 1

Datuk Seri Panglima Clarence B. Malakun
Majap Kota Kinabalu Chairman.
Kota Kinabalu, Sabah
Luqman Michel
21, Golf Garden
88300 Kota Kinabalu,
Sabah
24.2.2017
Dear Sir,
Datuk Muthusamy Palanisamy – conduct unbecoming of a JP.

My name is Luqman Michel bearer of ic 520404055139.

I have been a member of Lions Club of Kota Kinabalu Host for the past 2 years. I discovered that funds collected by my club are being used for purposes other than what they were meant for.

According to the Lions International constitution all fund received from the public are to be used for projects and not allowed to be used for administrative purposes. However, money has been used for other than project purposes.

All bank accounts of the club are to be made known to all members, Registry of Societies (ROS) and Lions International. Except for a few members, one of which is Datuk Muthusamy, all members and past presidents are aware of only 2 bank accounts in Alliance Bank. I was a director for year 2015/2016 and I was not aware of banks other than the 2 bank accounts. I have discovered that there are an additional 3 bank accounts not known to most members, ROS and Lions International. These 3 accounts are not audited by our auditors as required by both LCI and ROS.

Information entered into the computer system at ROS has also been misrepresented. All these are explained in the BOD papers submitted to the BOD on 7.2.2017 by a past president Mr.Norman Lie.

When I started questioning about the bank accounts and other matters Mr. John Ho together with Datuk Muthusamy and others expelled me with trumped up excuses.

I attach herewith the Board papers presented to the BOD after my expulsion when Mr.Norman Lie did his own investigation. I also attach other documents which may help you to understand this matter a little better. I have many other documents to prove that I was expelled with trumped up excuses.

I am disappointed that a JP, Datuk Muthusamy, who is expected to be a man of integrity has stooped so low to expel me despite knowing me for more than 30 years.We have been friends all this while and the only reason for my expulsion is to cover up the misdeeds.

I would like Datuk Muthusamy to be stripped of his JP title as an example to other existing as well as future JP’s.
I look forward to a response from you.
Kind regards,
Luqman Michel

No comments: