Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Conduct unbecoming of a JP- Dr.Muthusamy Palanisamy

Dear Ms. Melisa,
If you still have time to put this in together with my emails and attachments I
had sent to you earlier today, please do.
Dear Datuk Seri Panglima Clarence B. Malakun,
Here are a few questions that I did not highlight in my email earlier:

How did a JP, a man of integrity, vote for my expulsion despite one of the members, Datuk Kenneth Yen, abstaining from voting after bringing up to the members that no 'Show Cause Letter' had been issued to me?
Does a JP not even know that a 'Show Cause Letter' is a prerequisite to a meeting where a member is to be expelled?
Why was a JP in such a hurry to expel me who was awarded the 'Outstanding Service Award' for the year ended 30.6.2016?
Thank you and kind regards,
Luqman Michel
Note: Melisa,is the personal secretary to DSP Clarence Malakun. I have been in contact with her over the telephone many times since my first email dated 24.2.2017 
 Dr.Muthusamy Palanisamy is an Adjunct Professor in the Medical School of the University Malaysia Sabah.
Dr.P. Muthusamy is also member of:
  • Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
  • Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of Ophthalmologist
  • Member of Academy of Medicine Malaysia
  • Life Member of Malaysian Medical Association
  • Member of the Ophthalmology Society of the Malaysian Medical Association
  • Life member of the Sabah Society for the Blind
  • Member of the Lions Club of Kota Kinabalu (Host) (Monarch Lion).

No comments: