Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Conduct unbecoming of a JP - Dr. Muthusamy Palanisamy - Final request

Sent: Thursday, 13 April 2017, 5:42
Subject: A second reminder - Conduct unbecoming of a JP - Datuk Muthusamy

Dear Datuk Seri Panglima Clarence B. Malakun.

I attach herewith my letter to you dated 24.2.2017 and would be grateful for a response from you.

I am willing to be grilled by you on any of the matters I have informed you regarding the conduct of a  Dr. Muthusamy which is very unbecoming of a JP.

I hope to get a response from you.
Kindly acknowledge receipt of this email.
Thank you and kind regards,
Luqman Michel


3.5.2017
Dear Datul Seri Panglima Clarence B. Malakun,
I have been writing and telephoning your secretary many times and have not received any response from you.

I would be grateful for a response as to what I should do or report to whom to get a response as I believe that the conduct of JP Muthusamy is unbecoming of a JP.
Thank you and kind regards,
Luqman Michel

No comments: