Sunday, January 31, 2021

My Face Book messages to Barry Palmer – Past International President

 



Here are messages to IPP Barry Palmer, in 2017, on messenger which were never responded to.

These are what I found while collating all the material for legal action.

 

12/14/17, 9:56 AM

Dear Sir, I believe you would know of my many emails to LCI that have not been responded to. I am disappointed that LCI Legal, Admin, and Finance do not respond to my plea. I was expelled from my club for asking members if there were more bank accounts than the 2 shown to us as directors of the club. I later found out that my club had 3 extra bank accounts that was not privy to many of my club members. After my expulsion 14 members resigned from my club. Most of them were more than 10 year members and many of them were PP's. (Past Presidents)

I started by writing to members of my club. then I asked the DG and PDG's for their help. When that failed I wrote to LCI which asked me to get in touch with the DG. Again I got in touch with DG and gave her CDRP fee required which she did not want to accept. I gave her documents relating to the extra undisclosed bank accounts (3sets) - one for her and one for the president of the club and one to the perpetrator of all the problems in my club. When no action was forthcoming I wrote to LCI and informed them that this is not a club issue but that it was one of a Lions Movement issue. John Ho (PDG who is the cause of all this upheaval) wrote a demeaning email to the DG and copied it to LCI and me. Following this letter LCI has not responded.

The email from LCI had advised me not to take legal action but since CDRP was never instituted and I don't get any response to my emails I would be grateful for the green light from anyone in LCI for me to go ahead with my suing the club and its members and DG for wrong dismissal with trumped up charges. Sir, I have many students locally and parents of dyslexics from overseas who read my blogs as I write a blog on Dyslexia and I wish to clear my name. I seek your advice before I take the next course of action.

January 6, 2018

Sir, I am disappointed that you have failed to respond to my messages above. When Lions Club of Kota Kinabalu host is suspended will PDG John SF Ho and IPP Thomas Ho Thau Phin still be considered Lions?

Now, on hindsight, not only was John Ho not stripped off his title but payment to LCI by a defunct club was accepted and the club was stated to be of good standing by Mr. David Kingsbury from the legal department of LCI. Does this amount to money laundering? We will examine this soon.

We will look at what is a club in good standing tomorrow.

No comments: