Monday, February 1, 2021

Email exchanges between Barry Palmer and me.


When I wrote to IPP Barry Palmer, he said that if I believe LCIF has mismanaged fund I may report to him and that he will investigate it.

Soon after the involvement of John Ho on the conversations between Barry and me, Barry ‘found out’ that he had no ‘AUTHORITY’ to investigate.

 

The following are my email correspondences with Barry Palmer, the only International President from Australia.

Luqman Michel <luqmanmichel52@yahoo.com>

To:Barry Palmer

Mon, 3 Jun 2019 at 14:43

Dear Barry,

I confirm that money supposedly sent as a grant by LCIF was never received

in the bank account of Lions Club of Kota Kinabalu Host. *

For your information PDG Eugene Lee of Korea is also a member of LCKKHost.

Is your staff investigating this matter, please?

Please respond.

Luqman Michel

Note: * It was not banked into the 2 bank accounts provided to the directors at each BOD’s meetings nor in the 2 Bank accounts reported to ROS.

 

To:Barry Palmer

Thu, 6 Jun 2019 at 06:21

Dear Barry,

I regret to note that you do not even respond just like other Lions Clubs.

You promised that you will investigate if I can prove that LCIF money has been misused and I trusted you.

I believe you should be convinced but you have decided to stop corresponding.

Well, if you have a clear conscience then well and good.

I honestly think you are a good man but someone is preventing you from doing what is ethical.

I wish you a long and healthy life.

Luqman Michel

On Jun 10, 2019, at 07:09, Luqman Michel

 Dear Mr. Barry Palmer,

 I refer to the comment by John Ho via Marcia Hong on your FB page yesterday.

 I shall respond to it when I find some time.

 Meanwhile, I attach herewith a FB page posted by John Ho more than one year ago.

 Please confirm if you and your staff are still investigation this matter.

 As I have mentioned, I would like to move on.

 Thank you, once again for your assurance that you will look into this matter.

 God Bless,

 Luqman Michel

On 10 Jun 2019, at 12:31, Barry Palmer <barrypalmer42@gmail.com> wrote:

 

 Michael

 Let me say I have no authority to investigate anybody and I don’t have staff to do so as you indicated.

 I have passed on the information and it is now the hands of LCIF staff.

 They will investigate and determine any further action.

 Barry

 Sent from my iPad.

No comments: