Friday, February 5, 2021

Evidence (Part 2)

 



Where is my evidence to take the Lions Club of Kota Kinabalu Host to court to prove that they had mismanaged the donations given?

 

This is something I now have to think hard as it will cost me quite a bit of time and money.

The judge will ask me for EVIDENCE.

Would the fact that the directors were only given treasury reports which only included 2 bank accounts be sufficient?

Would the fact that only 2 bank accounts were recorded in the ROS for more than a decade be sufficient? 

Would the fact that the Past Presidents minutes say that the PP Council has 3 bank accounts be sufficient? Even if it was sufficient will the judge not ask me for the original copy? I will be back on square one. Who will the judge believe, the 3 JP’s, doctors, Datuks, engineers, lawyers or me?


Now, however, I have minutes of meetings of the Lions Club of Kota Kinabalu where only two bank accounts were tabled at the board meetings until September 2017. I also have minutes of meetings subsequent to September 2017 which says that there are 3 bank accounts and a fixed deposit account operated by the PP Council and its treasurer Joseph Chai. But, these too will not be evidence. The judge will probably still ask me for evidence such as bank statements, payment vouchers, cheque butts etc. I am again back to square one. All that I have is circumstantial evidence.

I think it is best not to waste my money taking this matter to court. It will be an uphill struggle and quite daunting.

I am not ready to turn my simple life into an uphill challenge. The stakes are too high.

To be continued…

No comments: