Wednesday, March 22, 2017

My email requesting suspension of LCKKHost

Here is an email to my Lion Leaders on 20.12.2016. I did not get any response.
 
Dear Dg, VDG, Zone chairperson and 2nd VDG

I refer to the above captioned in the Lions Club International manual.
It states on page 14 that clubs are encouraged to consult their zone chairperson, district governor, first vice district governor and second vice district governor if any of the conditions above exist in the club to be placed in status quo.

My club, The Lions Club of Kota Kinabalu Host, falls under at least one of the justifiable conditions for placing on status quo and Club Cancellation which is:

Failure to comply with the purposes of the association or conduct unbecoming to a Lions Club
The conducts unbecoming of my club among others are:

1.       To have a bank account in Alliance bank that has not been audited by the auditors for a number of years. This is over and above the 2 accounts that are audited. Lion Horace Ho can confirm that only 2 accounts have been audited. I have checked and confirmed same with ROS.
2.       They have operated without the certificate of registration from ROS all this while as The Lions Club of Kota Kinabalu Host when the name was only approved on 2.11.2016.
3.       Not registering many of the directors in ROS for years 2015/2016.
4.       To operate 3 or more bank accounts under the name The Lions club of Kota Kinabalu Host when this name was not approved prior to November 2016.
5.       Having a club house that may have been purchased from project funds.
6.       Falsification of minutes of BOD meetings which complaint has now resulted in the BOD calling for an EGM to be held on 3.1.2017 to remove me.

I now request you to take action on my club under ‘Status Quo and Club Cancellation’ before the EGM is held.

This matter has already been brought up to some of you and as yet no action has been taken.
Kindly investigate this complaint immediately.

I have already escalated this matter to relevant authorities.
Thank you and kind regards,

Lion Luqman Michel
Memebr of LCKKHost

No comments: