Wednesday, March 22, 2017

My email to PDG's on 31.1.2017

The following is an email I had sent to most of the PDG's and zone chairperson on 31.1.2017,
I will post the sequence of events each day for those interested in following what has been going on in my club.

My Dear friends,
I have been expelled from my club of Kota Kinabalu Host as of 18.1.2017.
It was a premeditated move to block me from seeking the truth of the bank accounts not filed with ROS nor informed to almost all club members.
The above part is being handled by me and you need not be concerned.

All the excuses they had given for my expulsion are false but I want you all to just look at a third party confirmation of lies told by PDG John Ho and Thomas Ho Thau Phin. John Ho has wilfully falsified information and used it to convince the members to expel me from the club.

I have written to a few of you earlier and you have said that this is club matter and each club is autonomous. That may be true but allowing what John Ho and Thomas have done without questioning them is definitely unacceptable to me. If nothing is done I shall bring this matter up to the press.

Now, John Ho facilitated by Thomas Ho had written the following as the main reason to expel me:

Following is part of page two of ‘ A REQUISITION FOR A SPECIAL MEETING TO BE CONVENED FOR THE PURPOSE OF TAKING ACTION ON A MEMBER, LUQMAN MICHEL FOR CAUSE.’

‘Kim Goldsworthy, an authority and a panelist on Robert’s Rules Questions and Answers Forum have confirmed on 19 November 2016 at 4.28 pm all those public postings is sufficient to conclude Luqman Michel’s unworthiness of membership and no further due process is required.’

I attach page 2 of the requisition for you to read carefully before reading what Kim Goldsworthy has written to me in his letter.

I want a response from each one of you or collectively as I will not accept an irresponsible response that this is club matter. John Ho and Thomas Ho have been a disgrace to my club and to the Lions movement. I believe that this is just not a club matter but a matter of grave concern to the Lion Movement.

Thank you and kind regards,
Luqman Michel

No comments: