Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Response to comments on Facebook - Part 3



“We are always paid for our suspicion by finding what we suspect.” ~ Henry David Thoreau



George Anson Kunjan Let the EGM decide. Do not insult the intelligence of lion members.

 Response: Genuine Lions and intelligent members will not have done what your members have done, George. Your members would not have ganged up together and expelled me without going to ROS before the EGM. Lions would not have trumped up excuses to expel me. Which excuse in your Resolution to expel me is true?


Nai Seng Tan What is the consequence of running a club that is not properly registered? Or will it be viewed as a gathering of people to while away their remaining sunset years.



KG Wan Kg It can be considered illegal gathering.
Luqman Michel Nai Seng Tan, that is a good question and I hope my Past District Governor PDG John Ho or PDG George Anson Kunjan will be able to answer that question.


Response: That remark by me was made on 9.12.2016. John Ho, George and the rest ignored that remark and quickly conducted the EGM to oust me thinking that that would be the end.


Luqman Michel: How is it possible to have existed for so many years without knowing that this club is not in the registry? With this one fact I have now unearthed many more facts (not opinion) that are wrong with this club. All will be revealed. I wanted to do it silently within my club but Thomas Ho Thau Phin (President) and John Ho want the whole world to know.


Response: Yes, I tried to do it within my club but the president and PDG decided to make it known to everyone. I had tried to make peace many times but to no avail.


Kandiah Namas What is LCK and LCK Host ?

Luqman Michel Lions Club of Kota Kinabalu was the name that is in the registry of societies. Lions Club of Kota Kinabalu (HOST) is what we have been calling our club for many years.


Response: LCKKH has bank accounts in Alliance Bank whilst LCKK has Bank Accounts in Hong Leong Bank. Our club is probably the only club in the country that can operate bank accounts in two different names.


George Anson Kunjan I am still wondering what good will all these be to the club. To say that the club is not registered is misleading. There is total absence of lionistic spirit and great insult to the presidents before that it takes a 2 years old lion to put thing right.

Response: I asked all of you to check and correct the entries in ROS and you did not. John Ho asked me to write to my friends and ask if I am ‘unlionistic’. No one has said that I am ‘unlionistic’. It takes a real LION to go against a majority of the members for the good of the movement.


Nai Seng Tan: Sharing my comment with Joshua Kong. The root of all troubles is ego, arrogance and pride. The pride of Lucifer in wanting to play GOD landed Lucifer in hell. The pride of Sadam Hussein in not allowing the UN to determine the alleged weapons of mass destruction in Iraq ended with his hanging. History is full of egoistic proud people ending up in self destruction. Humility is the route to peace and heaven.


Response: Is it just ego, arrogance and pride? I think a few guys who control the club were afraid that I will discover the sinister acts and therefore expelled me expecting me to stop my inquiry. It is more of FEAR than ego and pride.


Luqman Michel Nai Seng Tan, something sinister is going on and being a logical thinking person I will find out soon. Wish me well.


Response: I did find out soon enough. Much sooner than the culprits expected.


Luqman Michel Why are these guys hounding me unless they have something to hide?


Response: Now proved correct.


Andrew Tsen Lol. Throwing in the towel ? So soon ?
If this is the last episode of Season 1, will there be a Season 2 ?

Response: The fat lady has yet to sing.


Luqman Michel I don't know if I want to. But if there is going to be some comments like yours and questions from people like Audrey Jinjuli Disimond then it is worth continuing. But I am really stressed out as no one seems to ask relevant questions until Audrey Jinjuli Disimond did yesterday.


Response: Many of my Lion Face Book friends have unfriended me. Some of them probably from pressure from older lions. Some are just irresponsible. They want to parade themselves on the stage but when it come to solving problems they just vanish.


Nai Seng Tan I cannot find AudreyJinjuli Disimond posting. Just curious what did she ask as I am also following the plot all along.


Response: She ‘unfriended’ me. She was a good Leo leader and I looked forward to working with her. But… She asked as to how it is possible that the oldest club such as LCKKH can make a mistake not to register its name in ROS. (If my recollection is correct.)


George Anson Kunjan I can’t keep mum until I know the root of the problem. It has been alleged that the club is not registered and the account is not audited. Both have been established that the club is registered and the account audited professionally. What else is wrong with the club?


Response: Now you and all your members know the root of the problems. What are you going to do about it? Have I been wrongly expelled? The accounts have been audited professionally? Who is the professional auditor? The guy who has yet to answer my question as to how many bank accounts he checked in 2015/2016?


 George Anson Kunjan Ok.What are the other serious problems that I am not aware of.

Luqman Michel George, I can only tell you other serious problems after having looked at the accounts which I have been unable to lay my hands on. Have a nice day.


Response: Now, thanks to Lie Chin Man we have the full picture confirmed by him. What are your questions now, George?


George Anson Kunjan Perhaps you can talk to the club's professional auditor on the club's account. I am not just interested on the club's account. I would like to know overall serious problems of the club if there is any and not sweep under the carpet as you say. Lionism is my second career besides the State Civil Service and have been actively involved in it for the last 42 years and not having to retire as in the State Civil Service. It is now disheartening to be told that it is facing serious legal problem. I am seriously concerned to have the problems solved if indeed there and not siding with any of the warring groups.


Response: Really George? Let us meet and have a talk. I have yet to decide if I want to take legal action. I have to consider the cost and time. If you are serious about solving the problems then message me.


Luqman Michel George Anson Kunjan, I have asked the clubs auditor who has said he does not have a set of accounts. Chin Chee Thau has asked a copy from the secretary. I had asked a copy from last year’s treasurer Dr.Arabi Wazani. So I don't have an account to check to see if the accounts show a true and fair view. I will get a copy soon and then will let you know. If you can get a copy well and good, then you can hand it over to me since we are now both trying to sort out matters.


Response: I finally managed to get a look at the accounts filed with ROS and………….

No comments: