Tuesday, January 16, 2018

The Lions Clubs Motto



The Lions International Constitution should be amended to deal with an eventuality where the DG is unwilling or unable to resolve a dispute. 

My question for the day: How do I get LCI to amend the Constitution?



The internet says: 


The motto of Lions Clubs International is “WE SERVE,” and Lions live this motto with enthusiasm.
The lion symbolizes strength, courage and leadership.

I have been searching for such a Lion from various Lions Clubs in District 308 A2 and other districts in Malaysia and did not find one Lion willing to mediate, let alone with enthusiasm.

I turned to LCI which then asked me to get the DG to mediate. The email to me was copied to the DG by LCI. The DG did not appoint a conciliator as suggested/instructed by LCI.

I then wrote many emails to LCI which were not responded to. 

Where does the buck stop?

No comments: