Sunday, April 21, 2019

Quotable quotes (Part 3) – Pung Chen Choon (CCPung)




When I was still a member of the club I wrote an email to all members of Lions Club of Kota Kinabalu Host and asked if there were more than the two bank accounts extended to the BOD. 



No member responded. Then I found out that the auditor of the accounts for year 2015/2016 was Pung Chen Choon our in-house expert on Robert Rules.

I wrote an email to him as auditor and also posted the following on Face Book and received his response as below.



Luqman Michel Mr. Pung Chen Choon, I have just sent you an official Email requesting you to inform me and the rest of the members as to how many bank accounts were you given for audit last year. I have just come to find out that you were the auditor of the accounts for year 2015/2016. Your response will be greatly appreciated.

Pung Chen Choon Does 'official email' connotes something i should know? Your request will be dealt with as soon as possible if appropriate. I don't think i should rely on my memory. I report to the Board whether i like it or not. It may be more expedient to ask for the info from the Board.

My comment now: Within a matter of a few months CC Pung could not rely on his memory to say if he had audited more than 2 bank accounts - spellbinding! 

Doesn’t the response above smell a rat? Who is CC Pung trying to con?

Now that the three bank accounts have been 'discovered' by me what has CC Pung got to say?

Don’t forget that this guy is a Justice of Peace. AND he thinks it is inappropriate for a member to ask if there are more than 2 bank accounts.

No comments: