Monday, December 25, 2017

Recollection for new comers



History
This is for new comers who had not followed my story from the beginning.

When the problem arose between John SF Ho and me, Horace Ho of my former club telephoned me and asked if I would like to make peace with John Ho and I accepted. It was John Ho who did not want to.


When Thomas Ho Thau Phin and I got into arguments because of manipulation of minutes again Horace Ho tried to patch things up and I agreed to let it go but Thomas Ho did not want to.

After the PP Council had a sit down with Thomas Ho and me the chairman Norman Lie Chin Man asked us to apologise to each other and move on – I agreed and Thomas Ho did not.

When I suspected and asked all members of the club if there were more bank accounts than the two presented to me and the rest of the BOD, instead of responding the main players decided to get together and expel me from the club. Had someone responded and explained the ‘secret bank accounts’ the matter could possibly have been settled in-house.

I then wrote to the DG, Eve Wong, and later met with her in Kota Kinabalu in the presence of another President from another club. I gave her the documents detailing the secret bank accounts. I gave her RM230 being the equivalent of the USD 50 I had to pay for dispute resolution. She said she will collect it after discussing with John Ho and Thomas Ho.

It was around this time that I wrote to many PDG’s and our present DG Pelly Lee who was then the VDG to try and resolve this problem amicably but no one responded.

I also wrote to most of the club members in the District and again no one responded.

Meanwhile I had also written to LCI and LCI had asked the DG to appoint a conciliator. This was not carried out by the DG.

I also wrote to the International President and to the International Director to no avail.

At this time John Ho wrote a demeaning letter to DG and copied it to me and to LCI and it was after this letter that both the DG and LCI stopped corresponding with me.

I had complained to ROS a few simple things that could all have been put right easily. I requested all members via email to rectify/update records in ROS and that was a precondition for me to attend the EGM but my email was not responded and neither was the ROS records updated.

It was only subsequently that I discovered many other matters which I kept updating ROS on. All in all I wrote 4 letters to ROS.

On 24.12.2017 I telephoned a senior Lion member of my former club and asked him to get his members not to write on my face book posts as I have stopped writing and will continue only after the 17th January. However, Marcia Hong continues pestering me on my posts that has no relevance to the club matters. Obviously, the Lions will say that she is not a Lion member but I know who the puppeteer is.

Now, I have started working and taking notes from the Society Act and will post them in my blog and FB postings for all to see and for the members of my former club to ponder over.
                                                       ‘Bi hu tiao qiang’.  

No comments: