Monday, February 12, 2018

LCIF- Knock and the door will be opened





On 18.1.2018 I wrote an email to LCI and attached the Daily Express article that was the reply from LCKKHost.

When I did not get a response I wrote again on 25/1/2018 and a new door opened.

Here is the email I wrote:



luqman michel <luqmanm2002@yahoo.co.uk>
To:Lions Clubs International,Lions Clubs International,Lions Clubs International,Dane LaJoye
23 Jan at 08:37

Dear sirs,
On the 18.1.2018 I wrote to Lions International Legal, Finance and Administration Department and have yet to receive a response.

As per the newspaper article attached, the Lions club of Kota Kinabalu Host says that money received from Lions International for projects can be used by the club for its own use.

Can you please confirm if the above statement in the newspapers is true?

Thank you and kind regards,
Luqman Michel


If the following is not the work of Mother Nature then nothing is.

To my pleasant surprise some good soul must have passed my email to LCIF which gave the following response.


On Thursday, 25 January 2018, 02:21:13 GMT+8, Byrd, KaSondra <KaSondra.Byrd@lionsclubs.org> wrote:

Dear Lion Luqman,

Your inquiry was forwarded to Lions Clubs International Foundation (LCIF) for reply.

Grant funds awarded to a Club/District/Multiple District may only be used for the purpose or project as approved by LCIF. These funds are not discretionary funds and cannot be used for any other reasons. In fact, any unused grant funds at the conclusion of a project must be returned to LCIF. Again, this applies to LCIF grants. I am not able to speak on grants that may be awarded by the association, LCI. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Regards,

KaSondra

No comments: