Sunday, February 4, 2018

My email to DG Eve Wong - 20.2.2017



Here is another email to DG Eve Wong which was not responded to.

luqman michel <luqmanm2002@yahoo.co.uk>
To:evewonglb@gmail.com
20 Feb 2017 at 06:32

Dear DG Eve Wong,
At our meeting on 12.2.2017 I gave you a letter and 3 sets of documents for
you and for handing over to Thomas Ho and John Ho.


I had said that this is not a club problem but one of Lions Movement and pleaded with you to bring it up at the next convention.

You said that John Ho had told you not to get involved in his matter. Eve, this is not a small matter between him/LCKKH and me. This is a concern for the whole movement.


Now that you have met me and John Ho together with his team of people I regret to note that you have yet to tell me what you are going to do. You have also not told me as to what I am expected to do.

I would be grateful for a response as soon as possible.

This matter will not have reached this point if members in my club had sat and discussed matters as requested by me many times. Now it is in your hands.


Thank you and kind regards,
Luqman Michel

No comments: