Monday, February 5, 2018

My email to LCI dated 22.3.2017





From: luqman michel <luqmanm2002@yahoo.co.uk>
To: "david.kingsbury@lionsclubs.org" <david.kingsbury@lionsclubs.org>; "president@lionsclubs.org" <president@lionsclubs.org>
Sent: Wednesday, 22 March 2017, 20:41
Subject: Fw: Lions Club of Kota Kinabalu Host/ LCI email

Dear Mr.David and Mr. Bob Corlew,

I had written a letter requesting CDRP to be instituted by Ms.Eve Wong on 12.2.2017.

To-date despite many emails to her she has not been able to set up a committee to settle this matter between me and my former club.


Sirs, the CDRP procedures states:


'If the DG does not appoint a conciliator to hear the dispute within 15 days of receipt of the complaint, the Legal Division will appoint a conciliator to hear the dispute.'

I hereby request you to please appoint a conciliator preferably from Sarawak (Under 308A2) to settle this matter as soon as possible.

I attach a scanned copy of the letter handed over to Ms.Eve on 12.2.2017 in the presence of a president of LCKK City Park Mr.Chong Tshen Vui.

I also attach herewith my response to Mr.John Ho's email dated 21.3.2017

I hope to hear from you as soon as possible.
Thank you and kind regards,
Luqman Michel

No comments: