Thursday, December 8, 2016

Name of my club not in the Registry of Societies



I find it strange that some of my club members especially PDG John S F Ho is trying to vilify me and attack me for revealing many things that my club members have been sweeping under the carpet. Why go after me, go after John S F Ho for his wrong doings which I had high-lighted.

I wanted to write everything I discovered during my two hour visit to Registry of Societies on 7.12.2016 and another 2 hours on 8.12.2016. However, I have decided to write one point at a time as I find that many of the members of my club fail to understand what is important in a situation because they are given too many details. As such I shall write only one point at a time and hope the members of my club will be able to see the woods for the tree.
I spent 2 hours ( 7.12.2016) at the ROS and found out many things including the following:

         My club ‘Lions Club of Kota Kinabalu Host’ is not registered with the registry of societies. Perhaps John S F Ho can shed some light on why this is so. George Kunjan should look into this too.

My questions now:
1.       Why has our club name not been registered with ROS?
2.       Are our meetings under ‘The Lions Club of Kota Kinabalu Host’ therefore null and void?

I believe an EGM that is intended to be held under the club ‘Lions Club of Kota Kinabalu Host’ will be null and void.
Much more dirt hidden under the carpet will be exposed each passing day.
Stay tuned.

No comments: