Thursday, December 8, 2016

New Name approved by ROS only on 23.11.2016



I have waited for more than half a day for some update by my PDG John S F Ho. I am a little concerned about writing in my blog and Face Book on what I have found out as our friend John S F Ho will tell, after he has read what I am writing here, that he and the rest of the members knew this all along.

The facts are as below:

1.       The club is registered under ‘The Lions Club of Kota Kinabalu’. (Not under Lions Club of Kota Kinabalu Host). I attach the Certificate of registration below.





2.       The name was approved on 23.11.2016.
3.       It is stated in the letter below that the new name of Lions Club of Kota Kinabalu host can only be used from 23.11.2016


4.       The name under the registry is still ‘The Lions Club of Kota Kinabalu’ and will remain so until the secretary or one of the other 6 listed in the list of officers update the computer input at the Registry. I hope someone of the 6 from our club will do the needful.

With this I hope that our members will not completely rely on John S F Ho. Even a two year old member may at sometimes know a little more.
I hope I have made my point.
Wait for more news tomorrow.

No comments: